Photobucket

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring in Full Bloom

I took a stroll last night after the gosling incident, to take some pictures of flowers in bloom in our neighborhood. It cheered me up to see the glory and the color, the motion and the life.

And that, my friends, is Keen.

Your Daily Dose of Cool Things:

So, now after seeing my friend's drum designed with a henna decoration, I am thinking of embellishing my own. I am in midst of research on this and found some amazing stuff, really COOL decorations and designs.


And here, too: Spellstone.com

Check out these amazing Mouth Harps at Nadishana.com

Your Daily Dose of Wonderful Design:

I was blown away by this guy's 2D and 3D design and his illustration skillz. Wow!


Reduce. Re-use. Recycle. Refinding.com

Your Daily Dose of Inspiring Words:


"Allow Events to Change You: You have to be willing to grow. Growth is different from something that happens to you. You produce it. You live it. The prerequisites for growth: the openness to experience events and the willingness to be changed by them." Bruce Mau, designer (from ''An Incomplete Manifesto for Growth'')

Your Daily Dose of Wicked-Good Food:


Savory Pie: Home of the Yummy Z Cracker

We ripped through a box of the Rosemary Red Onion crackers in no time flat. Get Some. Really. Do it Soon.