Photobucket

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hog tie KLG to Paula Deen, I say...and drag 'em through the cold Spring Mud



Okay. I never liked Kathy Lee Gifford. Not one moment of my life. Really. And the fact that I idolize Heather Armstrong is not unknown to my readers. I am thoroughly STUNNED at the ineptitude of the anchors in this show. Granted, Kathy Lee has the humor of a garden slug dipped in salt, she always looks like she has a permanently clenched ass, and voicing her lack of knowledge of the subject matter made her look stoopid and made the show look worse than a segment of Knight Rider in Japanese.

How can you possibly have one of the elite bloggers of the decade on your show and act like a total ass? I hope the sponsors picked up their phones, pushed the little buttons and told Kathy Lee to get a Valium and hop over the Genuis Bar for a class or two on how to push those little keys with the letters on them to make cool things happen.

Sheesh.

Dooce, get booked on "Ellen". She will treat you right.