Photobucket

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pouring

Yesterday morning Lux and I went puddle stomping. All the neighborhood cars were zipping by on the way to work and there we were splooshing through puddles, me kicking the water all over the place, singing. I ain't a-feared of no rain. It felt great on my toesies. It was one of the best parts of my day.


Your Daily Dose of Cool Things:

(I am sorely tempted to write 8 hours of sleep here, because my critters are rising at 4:30 lately, with the birds, and that is WAY too early for me to be feeding and walking animals. Especially with the work week I have this week... I am WAY too tired)

Click Here to see neato video about Animal School


Your Daily Dose of Wonderful Design:

Click Here for Caleb Woodard Furniture



Your Daily Dose of Inspiring Words:


"If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony." Mitsugi Saotome


Your Daily Dose of Wicked-Good Food:

Chicken with Pineapple and Cilantro
serves 2

1 full chicken breast cut into strips
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks (may use canned but fresh is better)
1 handful cilantro chopped lightly
juice of 1 lime
salt and pepper to taste

Heat oil in pan and begine to sear the chicken. After a minute or so, place the pineapple chunks in the pan and continue to cook, turning meat after 3 minutes. Add the cilantro and lime juice and continue to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until chicken is cooked through.