Photobucket

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Caught

Sometimes you get caught on things, and you can't unfurl completely. What catches you? Right now I am grappling with some old demons.


Wild Rose

What makes you wild? Where is your Wild Side? Mine is in hiding. But, I am thinking about bringing it to the light later this summer.


Tissue Dragon
I saw this on the side of the road today. It looked *so* much like a Chinese Dragon.


Your Daily Dose of Cool Things:


Which falls into the "Holy. Shit. Wow!!!" category. I am trying to get to this.

And now, for THIS: If you get impatient, just scroll the time line over to the last few minutes. Another Metaphor for me.






Your Daily Dose of Wonderful Design:

Ollie and Lime


Your Daily Dose of Inspiring Words:

Odd Man Out

"Sometimes you just fall backwards. Your find yourself retracing your steps, looking for the keys to what works inside. You don't want to be caught prying open the windows of your soul by the neighbors. You want to crack it open and slide inside not noticed. But the Truth is...we all do it. We are just too stuck in shame to admit it." Me

Your Daily Dose of Wicked-Good Food:

Red Tree Petite Syrah

Let's just say that I hit the wine bottle on Tuesday this week instead of Wednesday, which means precisely that I will NOT be having any during my weekly date with Grant and Jason over at Ghost Hunters.