Photobucket

Monday, April 28, 2008

Phone Cam Update

Sometimes I take pictures with my phone camera when I am out walking...the following is a selection from the past few days:


I saw this just minutes ago. Now, if this was MY truck, I would have written all over that plough. I think it looks like a map from an imaginary place, don't you? I would put labels on the continents and paint ships in the imaginary water. But, that's just me. I am a bit creatively whacky like that.

Mr. and Mama Goosie. They live in the pond at the end of my street. On our walk yesterday we did not see Muskrat Susie or Muskrat Sam, but we DID get a good gander (heh) at the nest. Since we walk there every day, the goosies were really fine with us visiting. They no longer honk, but are quiet and graceful as we peak to see how the babies are doing...


This is from just minutes ago as well...this is what we call Critter Cottage. Once, just ONCE we saw a skunk waddling into this shed in the darkening light of dusk. So, now EVERY time we pass by Lux needs to check to see if that skunk is still in there. Steel trap memory, I tell ya. Needless to say I keep hydrogen peroxide and baking soda on hand at home because I KNOW, in the deepest part of my spirit, that Lux will be skunked sometime...

I am off to the woods for a run with Lux. I will post a real Keen post later, but I wanted to stop by and drop a few images into your lap.