Photobucket

Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Things I Know" Thursday


If I park next to a white, four door SUV I know there is a 99.999 percent chance my black car will get dinged.

That sound? In the garbage disposal? Yeah...it is NOT a bone.

Love may or may not be durable, but damn, it can be evasive sometimes.

People who spit on the ground are gross.

Bone Suckin' Mustard Sauce is the best condiment on the planet. Use liberally. Often.

Sipping a glass of Chardonnay while watching an episode of House on my laptop with a teary teen was probably the best part of my day yesterday.

The most significant portion of litter I find in North Andover is alcohol related.

The most significant portion of litter I find in Andover is condoms and wrappers.

This fact never ceases to amuse me.

My friend, Kevin, picks up strange hitchhikers.



GOBAMA! TAX THE FUCKERS TO THE HILT. MAKE EM BLEED. SQUEEZE THEM HARD. NO. HARDER!

If goldfish arise from their hibernation comas and there is no food in the pondwater they will likely die. Quickly.

The ticks are out already. And I don't mean AIG.

Brushing your dog's teeth really DOES make a difference. Think about it.

I saw crocus flowers today. And snowdrops. Thank all that is Holy.

You don't have to have the same experience as I do. I want to journey with you anyway.

Some love is better off left for dead, bleeding in a dark alley somewhere.

I think we should slip back into a barter system.

Almost everything tastes better with a little salt. Even sweets.

My new death row last meal would include dates stuffed with almonds and roasted with applewood smoked bacon made by my friend, Andrea.

This, my first year with my dog Lux, has been one of the most love-filled years of my recent life. I feel so blessed to have found her.

Hug someone every day. Just do it.