Photobucket

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Phone Cam Update


Here are some pictures from my last event, a wedding fair at the Commander's Mansion in Watertown.



Grilled Lemon Shrimp atop Tuscan White Bean and Pesto Salad on tasting spoons.


Andrea looking for something. Note the Soup-tinis! Watermelon, Mango and Ginger cold soup served in tiny martini glasses. They were a huge hit!!


Things have been busy for me of late. With three part time jobs, taxes, financial aid forms, college scholarship applications, two teens, two cats and a dog, life has been abundant with important things to do. Also of note, since I joined the gym in November I have gone, on average, 4-5 times a week and that, along with travel to and fro, takes up over 2 hours per day of my time. Thus the lack of posting.

The good news is that I now wear a size 8 jeans. And I feel really, really good.

The bad news is that I miss doing this daily, or semi-daily. Also, I have not picked up my camera in weeks. I guess life ebbs and flows in different ways, and my attention is wandering elsewhere these days. Not that I don't think of you all. I do. But, by the time my day is over I feel sort of "Meh" about writing here. So I save it for when I have time and inclination. I am sure you will bear with me. Or moose with me. Or squirrel with me, right?