Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oink! Moo!



(Jenny, please hold your hands over your eyes and disregard this entire post-she loves piggies and won't eat them)

Today I went to (Click Here:) Lester's Roadside Barbeque. Oh. My. God. It was wonderful! I have not eaten much in the past week or so, mostly soup and protein drinks, and my appetite has been way, way off, so I was not sure I would really want to, or be able to eat much when I got there.

I was wrong about that.

And now, my coat smells of hickory smoked pulled pork. All the doggies in the neighborhood are going to follow me around salivating tomorrow.

After lunch my friend, Andrea, and I went to see "It's Complicated", which was sweet and funny and at some points sorta painful (and I don't mean the scenes with Alec Baldwin practically naked, but really, they could have deleted those...yucko).

All in all, a pretty good day.