Photobucket

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yesterday? It Sucked.

Travel mug of hot, black coffee in hand, 5:45 AM out for morning ablutions with Lux, I slip on the ice and fall down hard. M'Kay. Get up. Recover. Walk on. Put travel mug of hot coffee in pocket to keep hand from freezing. Several minutes later, I realize the top was not properly engaged and hot coffee has leaked into the pocket of my down coat. Le Sigh.

Phone rings and a friend needs a last minute 1 hour walk for her dogs before my day starts. M'Kay. Get going!

Cell phone dies a horrible death, and I am unable to call said friend in advance which she requested so she can put her dogs outside so their barking will not wake up her napping child. I arrive. Dogs bark. Friend is pissed.

Off to the mall to get replacement phone. They are unable to move my contacts from the old phone to the new one. Suckage.

Walk one dog client.
Go to Walmart to pick up prescription.
Walk another dog client.
Go pick up oldest from High School and take her to after school project.
Walk another dog client.
Pick up daughter at project.
Walk another dog client.
Pick up daughter number 2 and take her to orthodontist.
Walk another dog client.
Go home, get changed, drive to NH to work out for an hour. (this was awesome...)I felt so much better after running for half an hour then biking for another half an hour!
Come home, make dinner, do laundry, fall down go boom.

The extra good part of the day was getting phone calls from friends to cheer me up, though, and for that I am ever grateful.

Here's to hoping today is better!

I know, this is not a terribly inspiring post. Sorry. I just needed to vent a little. You can take it, right?