Photobucket

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life Feels Slippery


I am learning a great deal about Patience these days. Sitting, waiting for results from doctors, and then into the healing time...sliding into a rainy day and slipping into another kind of waiting.

I don't know how hard to push doctors sometimes for answers, and know even less how hard to push those I care about.

It is all about Letting Go, all of it. And Bringing Close, and Letting Go and Breathing and Hoping for the Best.

I am so grateful for the blessings I have been given.

Yet, so reluctant to let them go again, should the tide turn.

I wait for signs of healing in my child.

I wait for signs of reassurance from loved ones.

I wait for the tea to warm my hands
as the afternoon slips into my life

seeming eons from when I awoke at 4:30 AM.

Breathe...