Photobucket

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hit and Run

I am off to the commercial kitchen for the rest of the week, preparing for a wedding in Uxbridge this weekend, but I wanted to throw out some good stuff before I zoom out. Thanks to Bobby S. for sending me the Saunders and French clip!

Everyone, I suggest that you buy yourself a big bottle of booze and sit down in front of the TV to watch the debates tonight, and every time Sara Plain says "Gosh" take yerseff a huge draw off of the bottle. I bet she is a much whiter shade of Palin this morning as she prepares for the showdown. She had better bring a huge bottle of Lube with her. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Retirement?



Mmmmmm....Yurrrrrrrrrrrtzez:

Clicky clicky!



More Yurts! Click Here!



Ah......I have to get to the gym more often....:



More laughter is needed these days: