Photobucket

Monday, September 15, 2008

Live from New York...


I apologize for the OLAY ad. Personally, I think they SUCK and are raping the rainforest.

That skit, friends, is Totally Keen.
Totally.
Keen.


Your Daily Dose of Cool Things:

Click Here to step Into the Hermitage

In times of trouble or stress I find much joy in fiction, art, music, creativity. Go take a look at this amazing site.


Your Daily Dose of Wonderful Design:


Slake your thirst for Mid-Century Modern here, at Heals.co.uk


Your Daily Dose of Inspiring Words:

image courtesy: Kevin Fields

"I don't think you can really have our historic standard of living if what the economy consists of is flipping hamburgers, swapping pieces of paper on the stock market and suing each other." -Wilber Ross
for more of this interesting interview go to: NPR



Your Daily Dose of Wicked-Good Food:

Smoked Salt

This weekend I roasted up some poblano peppers on the grill. I decided to toss a steel container of sea salt in on top of the coals and wet hickory chips during the smoking process, and this yummy smoked salt is the result. It is great on sliced tomatoes, or sprinkled on fish!