Photobucket

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I think Michael Palin would be a better choice...

Barbie Values

Sarah Palin : "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?

I can tell you this, aside from that little incident with a shotgun and a certain face, the vice president does not go out Moose or Bear hunting often. And, shucks, no seal clubbing, either.

This is "wrong". On so many levels.

So, um, yeah...against gun control. Against abortion. For the death penalty. Non believer in evolution. Critter killer. Homophobic. Not clear on the job description.

I think that McCain offering up this as a VP choice after only spending less than 3 hours with this woman in person is sorta like asking someone to move in with us without ever going on a real date. And staying for at least four years. And putting all their shotguns in our closet. (or worse on a gun rack in our Big Ol' Truck). (A truck full with that Oil from the pipeline they lined up through the wilderness don'tcha know?)


Nice decor! Maybe she hangs tinsel from the bear's teeth during the Christmas Season, sorta like, ah, Holiday Floss. (btw, how DO you dust a bear like that? Vacuum?)


Oh, yeah, and you can say "Goodbye" to stem cell research if "they" win, too. I don't get it...it's is okay to blow away a beautiful animal like a Grizzly, but not okay to abort a seriously deformed fetus which could kill the mother if brought to term?

But I hear she bakes *wonderful* cookies for the press corps.