Photobucket

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear Julia,

me 5


Dear Me,

I just want to take a moment to tell you how proud I am of you. I have seen you stretch and grow, heal and find your courage, and it is really quite a beautiful thing to watch unfold. Keep up the good work, keep your head up, your senses and heart open and be sure to give yourself plenty of hugs. And water. That is good too. Life feels sorta clumpy right now. But, just as with your clay as a child, it can be mushed into lots of shapes and formations, and will usually go back into it's safe container to stay pliable until the next time. Unless you leave some on the rug and step on it. Then forget it, you won't get that part back. Try not to push some furniture over the spot where it is stuck to the rug though. That isn't very honest.

You are very loved by me,

Julia