Photobucket

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hmmmm,..Odd...

I have been having a huge run of Deja-Vu sensations the past few days, on the order of two or three a day. It always makes me feel as if I am balancing on the edge of Magic and Time. I often wonder, "did I dream this?" or " have I *really* experienced this before somewhere, somehow?"...It feels like I have wandered to the edge of Julia and looked back for a moment, at some point on the span of What is Life. Or maybe I am looking ahead, I dunno.

It is a bit disconcerting when it happens over and over again for a few days at a time.

I have been insanely busy the past few days, working hard and spending time developing a Seekrit Project. I have also been making new friends, which feels INSANELY GOOD. It has been a long time since I have enveloped new women into my life, and I currently am developing relationships with two new women-friends, Laura and Brynn. It is quite invigorating to have wonderful, nurturing and exciting people in my world. I am also growing a new friendship with a man named Ben, who is, among other things, a photographer.

It feels good and healthy and nutritive to be adding these juicy and abundant connections to my world. I feel more balanced, on the whole, and also feel that my other relationships are under less pressure to Be anything other than what they are.

I need Deep Intimacy in my life. I want and adore having people I can show my intense side, my creative side, my profound side, my spiritual side, my fears and my joys, and know that I am not being judged. I love that those people are not responsible for my happiness, but add to it.

Brynn!


Laura!

Ben!


I really love my life right now.

Well, except the financial part, but I am working on it...