Photobucket

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hi there!

I have been, and will be, up to my elbows in pots, pans, knives and really amazing organic and vegan foodstuffs for the next few days. We are catering a vegan wedding for 120 in Lincoln at the Pierce House. (see: http://www.piercehouse.com/). I am having a blast! But, I am way to busy to sit here and do all the wonderful things I usually do, in the usual format, so I am just gonna throw goodies out at you. You can deal with that, right?

Here Goes...

I would wear a suit everyday if I could hang it up on this:



I would drive a BMV if I could pull up to my house in this everyday:

BMW Nifty City Car



Nifty T-Shirts here:

Graphdome



OH MY GOD! How Cool!!

Okay, gotta go run out the door now. Think of me peeling veggies, chopping onions and baking yummy things all day. Have a good one, people!