Photobucket

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Because I am funny that way...

I think that Lux and I should go out on Halloween. I think I shall get her a McCain mask, and paint myself white, wear a white bee hive hair-do and go as a Whiter Shade of Palin. I will make sure to use a studded collar and her prong chain. Oooh! Maybe a muzzle!

I cannot for the life of me figure this out. I mean really, people. The way I see it the only way Caribou Barbie made it this far is because her husband caught McWhiteypants in the middle of a Furries Convention in a compromised, um, position, so, like...Sarah's got the goods.

Blackmail, people. Plain and simple.

When is the last time the Republicans have presented such an astounding resolve to the Very Right in social policy (we're talking Supreme Court. Rove-v-Wade. And so much more!!)? When was the last time a man of HIS stature and income dug up a gun-toting, witch-hating, loose cannon ??

*waddles away scratching her head*