Photobucket

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Goodmorning!

Photobucket

I love the cusp of seasons, that just spilling over the edge into a New Place in space and time. This morning's walk was cold enough to engage a fleece hat, and two fleece jackets, while at the same time the grass was wet and green and persisting little things are pushing through the soil. I could see Lux's breath when she turned to the side to lock and load onto a squirrel who was Fence Running in a taunting manner.

Already some blossoms have fallen to the ground, spent, littering the ground with the confetti from a very short but intense party of blooming.

I thought to myself "I refuse to deny myself the joy of living a Full and Juicy Life!".

Sometimes, when I am out and about, I find coins on the side of the road. I take this as a sign from the Universe, one that says "Hey, We are working on that back-order of abundance you placed a while ago. Here is a token of Our action on your account. Please be assured that your order is important to Us, and know that we are doing Our best to provide you with the highest standard of attention possible to Us at this time."

I always pick up the coin and say "Thank you for this token of abundance. I accept it with gratitude!"

Yesterday?

I found a not so crisp (as in soaked) 1 dollar bill on the side of the road.

Whoa, dude!

I expect the Universal Parcel Service to show up any minute with Major Goodness.

How about you?